At Ochsner Fitness Center, private Pilates classes are available using Balanced Body Pilates Equipment in our private Pilates studio. Pilates focuses on building a healthy, injury-free body by encouraging controlled and concentrated movement. It centers the body with breathing awareness while maintaining dynamic spinal stabilization. Working out with Pilates equipment improves strength, flexibility, balance, control and muscular symmetry. The rhythmic exercises promote elongated and toned muscles, and are noted for developing abdomen, lower back and buttocks strength and promoting a strong body core.
Starting your Pilates journey with private classes lets you learn the Pilates fundamentals properly at your own pace. Private classes are also great for advanced students looking to fine-tune their movements. Semi-private sessions are a great way to work out with a friend while still benefitting from the individualized attention of a private session.
Barre Fit (Included with membership)
Barre Fit is a high-energy, low impact, fat burning workout that combines the principals of Ballet, Pilates, & athletic conditioning exercises. Light weights are incorporated to warm-up muscles. Barre work focuses on lower body, small intensive movements to condition and efine muscles, and the mat work is Pilates based core exercises, followed by a cool down stretch.
Pilates Reformer Series
The Benefits of Pilates...
- a refreshing mind-body workout
- build strength without "bulking up"- gain long, lean, flexible muscles
- develop a strong core - flat abdominals and a strong back
- create an evenly conditioned body & prevents sports injuries
- learn effective patterns of motion
- be confident and safe
- be challenged!
We are now offering open level reformer classes at the following times:
Wednesdays: 10:30am (Level I) & 6:30pm
Thursdays: 9:00am & 11:00am
Saturdays: 8:30am (Level I)
**Beginners please arrive 10 minutes before your class to learn how to set up the machines.**
**Please note these are general fitness classes, not for rehabilitation purposes. Private classes may be required if you have an injury.**
Contact Melissa at email@example.com for more information or to book into a class.
**8-hour cancellation policy on all sessions.** All packets good for a period of one year from date of purchase.
Private Pilates Pricing
Group Reformer Class Rate
- Single Class $15
- 3-Class Packet - Intro Reformer $42
- 6-Class Packet $85
- 12-Class Packet $165
- Single Class $22.50
- 3-Class Packet - Intro Reformer $51
- 6-Class Packet $105
- 12-Class Packet $189
Private Studio Rates
- Single Private $55
- Semi-Private $30/each
- Semi-Private Trio $25/each
- 5 Session Private $262.50
- 5 Session Semi Private $137.50
- 10 Session Private $500
- 10 Session Semi Private $275/each
- 10 Session Trio $230/each
- Group Pilates Mat 4/more $15/each
- Single Private $65
- Semi-Private $35/each
- Semi-Private Trio $30/each
- 5 Session Private $300
- 5 Session Semi-Private $175
- 10 Session Private $600
- 10 Session Semi-Private $350/each
- 10 Session Trio $275/each
- Group Pilates Mat 4/more $17/each
Open Reformer Class - Fee based
- Monday - 6:30pm
- Tuesday - 9:00am
- Wednesday - 10:30am (Level I) & 6:30
- Thursday - 9:00am & 11:00am
- Saturday - 8:30am (Level I)
Register online under Group Fitness.