Always felt like there’s a healthier, thinner, happier you deep inside, just waiting to get out? Ten weeks from now you might come face to face with that person in the locker room mirror. You could be named Ochsner Fitness Center’s Biggest Loser.
The Biggest Loser Challenge at Ochsner Fitness Center may be just what you need to get motivated and change your life for the better. Members are divided into specific teams, each led by an Ochsner Fitness Center Certified Personal Trainer. The objective of the program is to lose the greatest percentage of weight and inches.
The 10-week program includes:
- Weekly meeting with your personal trainer in a group setting
- Training in a highly motivating environment
- Nutrition lectures from our local and nationally recognized dietitians
- Regular weight and measurement tracking
- Individual and team prizes
- Biggest Loser t-shirt
- Team challenge
- What participants have said about the program
"After three Biggest Loser sessions, over 100 pounds weight lost and going down 7 pants sizes, I'm living a healthier, more active lifestyle - enjoying life to it's fullest. My trainer's constant attention to my progress kept me on track and gave me the inspiration to push myself and achieve tremendous results."
– Stephen LaSavia - 2010 Biggest Loser Winner and 2009 Runner Up
If you would like to be contacted with more information on this program, click here.
For questions and more information about enrolling and future dates, contact Eddie Schott at 504-733-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
**This program is not affiliated with NBC's Biggest Loser.*