Group Fitness Classes: 2018
- Monday-Thursday 4:00pm - 7:30pm
- Friday 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Monday: Sculpting 5:30pm - 6:00pm
- Tuesday: Having a Ball 5:30pm - 6:00pm
- Wednesday: Back to Basics 5:30pm - 6:00pm
- Thursday: Cardio Blast 5:30pm - 6:00pm
- Saturday: Boot Camp 11:00am -12:00pm
Youth Fitness area is located on the second floor in the Kidsports building for ages 8 - 13 years of age.
- $15 (single)
- $30 (family)
- $12 (single)
- $20 (family)
- $45 per child
- *(Children Only)
Tennis shoes are required for all activity
Ages 8 - 13
Sculpting - Total body conditioning using resistance training to tone muscles.
Having a Ball - Using a stability ball, participants will engage their core area to focus on strengthening posture through a variety of exercises.
Back to Basics - Learning basic balance and stretching techniques to increase sport performance and prevent injury.
Cardio Cycle - Improve cardiovascular conditioning and gain muscle endurance.
Boot Camp - Increasing cardiovascular and muscular endurance and strength through circuit training.